Jul. 04, 2017 10:30AM EST
Jun. 24, 2017 11:55AM EST
Disable Facebook Chat Sound Quickly
www.fbtechsupport.comcall now +1-844-773-9312
Facebook chat sound can be quite irritating for any person when he/she is in middle of completing some important tasks. Friends sending messages to you through a Facebook messenger, are quite unaware that you are busy doing some work at the other end. Though you can't avoid those messages as a friends community is also a part of your social life, but at the same time; maintaining your concentration on work is also important to a huge extent. A Little bit of negligence in your work can bring in severe kinds of trouble. The other reasons behind the frustration are that you have no clear idea regarding how to disable Facebook chat sound. You are left with no other option than to bear it or turn off the chat application by modifying settings in the messenger.
But that's not the exact solution. There may be a case that someone wants to convey the important message. In the case of turning off the Facebook chat, you will not be able to read important messages. Here, we are revealing the steps to mute or disable Facebook chat sound so that you do not get disturbed every now and then:
- Access Facebook account by entering the correct login credentials.
- When the Facebook dashboard is displayed, navigate your mouse to the chat sidebar in the bottom-right corner.
- Click on the chat sound option to disable the voice, which is cropped up when the notification appears.
By following this you can easily disable or mute Facebook chat sound easily. Still, incase problem persists, then contact Facebook technical support USA +1-844-773-9312 within a matter of seconds through live chat support or by contacting FB Help Center.
Visit : www.fbtechsupport.com
Jun. 24, 2017 11:33AM EST
How can I Delete Facebook account Permanently ?
www.fbtechsupport.comcall now @ +1-844-773-9312
Various users; who are fed of security loopholes in FB, look to delete Facebook account. But many of them are not aware regarding " how to delete Facebook account". They are just confined to deactivate their Facebook account on a temporary basis. But it's not the exact method to delete your Fb account permanently to secure private details as anyone; who knows your FB details, can access the account once. The reason behind it is that the technical team has not revealed the direct way to delete the Facebook account to prevent any malicious attempts by the hackers; who can delete anyone's account by following a specific path.
Not to worry, we are on the verge to disclose necessary steps of deleting a Facebook account permanently:
- Open Facebook login page by typing the specific url in the address bar of the web browser.
- Once login page is displayed, enter the authentic credentials to access the FB account
- Upon successful login of Facebook account, navigate your mouse to the gear icon seen in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the same to look for the options that will get displayed underneath it.
- Now click on the settings options and wait for a page to get displayed
- Once you are redirected to General settings, click on the link "Download A Copy of your Facebook data".
- As it is clicked, the button appears on the screen "Start the Archive"
- Press the button and wait for the copy of Facebook data to get downloaded successfully to your device.
- Once it is done, open a new tab on the same web browser and type the url https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- A box with a text will appear on the screen. On the bottom of that,there is a button "delete my account"
- Press the same after reading the details carefully.
- As you press the same, a rectangle box appears which asks for the password to authenticate that you are a valid user. Provide the correct password in the required space and fill up the code seen in the Captcha box.
- Click on OK button to confirm the deletion of the account.
The deletion of Facebook account is not that complex, which users have created a myth in their mind. All you need to do is to follow the steps correctly and the things will go your way. In case, you are not sure that the steps will be properly implemented, then it is recommended to have a word with experts, dialing Facebook support phone number +1-844-773-9312 of is it is the answer to the question that everyone search on the web " How to contact Facebook support"
For More Information visit : http://fbtechsupport.com
Jun. 24, 2017 10:56AM EST
Is It Feasible to Block Someone on Facebook?
Making a decision to block someone from Facebook, bring perception in the mind that you might be fed up with the person making constant messaging, video and image upload, poking ,commenting on images and videos uploaded in Gallery, making unnecessary conversation with the people in your contact list, sending the friend request to your known ones added in the contacts list, sending the friend's suggestion for someone unknown to you with much more things to follow. Blocking the specific person from your friend's list, is really a tough decision as the person is your close relative/friend or the friend of your best friend. But, it has to be done for maintaining the privacy of your account.
How to Disable Auto-Playing Video On Facebook ?Fa...
facebook Customer care Number call now @ +1-844-773-9312
How to Disable Auto-Playing Video On Facebook ?Facebook’s auto play settings can be adjusted on Android Phone with mobile data or Wi-Fi connections. Steps to adjust this setting on your Android phone is given below- 1) Open Facebook app on your...
Blocking an unknown person sending unwanted messages or friend requests on Facebook is quite necessary.He/she might have the intention to steal the important data to conduct malicious activities on your name. Taking an instant action is the need of the hour, but this is totally a different thing altogether from the previous reason mentioned above.In both the cases, you should be quite careful while blocking them from access to your account.
www.fbtechsupport.comcall @ +1-844-773-9312
Here are the steps implementing which you can block someone easily to prevent their access to your FB account for privacy concerns:
- Access Facebook account by entering correct login credentials
- As successfully access the Facebook account, you are redirected to the news feed page
- If you remember or know the person that needs to be blocked, then click on your name icon with an image next to the home button.
- Doing this, you will get redirected to your timeline page where the Friends option is visible with numbers displayed alongside.
- Click on the friend's option and wait for the new screen to get displayed.
- Once the friend's list is displayed, type your friend's name in the search box and press the magnifier icon which is a symbol to find the person, whose name is typed in the box.
- Once the specific person is listed, click on the name to get the FB profile displayed on your screen.
- As the profile page gets displayed, take your mouse to the bottom right corner of the cover photo at the icon … and click on the same.
- Once the icon is clicked, you will find the block option at the bottom.
- Clicking on the same will open a rectangular box with some text. Read the text content properly before clicking the confirm button.
- Upon clicking the confirm button, a person will not be able to access your FB profile ever in his life with the same FB account that he used to make certain activities such as liking videos and images, sending friends request, write annoying text messages to FB wall with much more to follow.
In case, you are not able to implement the procedure to block others on Facebook and maintain your privacy, then giving a call at the Facebook customer service toll free number USA : +1-844-773-9312 is the only option left that can help you block some one known or unknown on FB.